Video Production in Phoenix, Arizona customized for businesses of all sizes. Looking for high-quality video with a fast turn around? Do you have your own idea you want us to bring to life or would you like us to help you develop your brand story with our in-house creative team?
Who Says Your Business Video Has To Be Boring?
Why Does Your Business Need Video?
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day
Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Views on branded video content have increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube as of June 2017 (via tubularinsights).
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links.
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. (HubSpot)
- by 2020, online videos will make up more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic (85% in the US). (Cisco)
- YouTube is the second most trafficked site, after Google.
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than read text. (Wordstream)
- 51% of all video plays are on mobile devices. (Adelie Studios)